Personal information collection
TEMPlar PTY LTD may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
2. information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
3. any other pertinent information that you send to TEMPlar PTY LTD.
Using personal information
TEMPlar PTY LTD may use your personal information to:
1. personalize the website for you;
2. enable your access to and use of the website services;
3. supply to you services that you require;
4. send you statements and invoice – where required;
5. collect payments from you; and
6. send you business or informational communications.
Where TEMPlar PTY LTD discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TEMPlar PTY LTD may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TEMPlar PTY LTD will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. TEMPlar PTY LTD will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website may contains links to other websites. TEMPlar PTY LTD is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TEMPlar Management
1. by email to TEMPlar Management or
2. by post to TEMPlar PTY LTD, P.O. Box 634, CIVIC SQUARE, ACT, 2608